Dr. Byunghoon Kim
Dept. of Industrial & Management Engineering, Hanyang University, Republic of Korea.
Ph.D., Industrial & System Engineering, Rutgers University, USA.
Advisor: Dr. Myong K. Jeong
- Data Mining Techniques for Semiconductor Manufacturing Process
- Deep Generative Model
- High Dimensional Data Analysis
- Technology Valuation
- Nominee of Outstanding Graduate Student Award, Rutgers University, School of Engineering, 2015.
- Delta Epsilon Iota (Honor Society) Student Chapter, Rutgers University, 2015.
- Senior Researcher in Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information, Seoul, Korea (August 2015 ~ August 2018)
- Teaching Assistant in Rutgers University, Piscataway, New Jersey, USA (Fall 2011 ~ Spring 2013)
- Park, H.-W., Jun, S.-P., Lee, J., and Kim, B. (2019). VALUATION METHOD BASED ON DEEP-LEARNING AND APPARATUS THEREOF, Patent No. 10-1936029 (Korea).
- Sung, T.-E., Park, H.-W., Jun, S.-P., Lee, J., and Kim, B. (2018). APPARATUS AND METHOD FOR ESTIMATING MARKET SCALE AND FORECAST OF SALES BASED ON SELECTING SIMILAR COMPANY, Patent No. 10-1850753 (Korea).